Thursday, June 9, 2011

Update on Flooding

It continues to be very wet and rainy. And, Lesly's is still flooded. Thanks to you, we will be able to provide 7 to 10 large dump trucks of gravel. And possibly a lot more when our groups come! Our first group of the season will be here tomorrow. I am anxious to welcome them here!!

The boys and I have been very busy arranging books. Thanks to Cara and Abby, we got most of the books catalogued, now we are figuring out logistics. We are almost there and I do believe that we will be ready to rock and roll this next week. The Imagine Learning Technician should be here between July 1 and July 11th. They will let me know soon. He/she will come and set up our 15 computers with their premier ESL childrens' computer program. They will then train us. It is all very exciting!

I will post pictures as soon as we get the gravel and supplies for Lesly and as soon as we start our library.
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment